Aspose Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers. Before Aspose Cloud, performing document processing and manipulation tasks in the cloud was not so easy. The Aspose Cloud APIs give developers full control over documents and file formats. Each API has been developed to offer you a wide range of features for file processing in the cloud. Aspose Cloud’s REST APIs are platform independent and can be used across any platform such as Node.js, Amazon, Salesforce etc. without any installation. Being language independent makes it a suitable choice for developers with expertise in any programming language. We also provide SDKs for various programming languages such as .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, ZF 2.0, Symfony2 and Laravel.
Aspose.Email Cloud is a REST API for creating email archiving applications that work with common email file formats. It lets developers manipulate message formats such as MSG, EML, and MHT files. The API supports many common tasks, for example accessing messages, reading message properties such as sender, receiver, message sent date, and message details. It also supports converting messages back and forth between EML, MSG and MHT formats. With Aspose.Email Cloud, it is also possible to access messages and retrieve attachments that can then be saved to a local disc. The robust API saves developers time and effort when programming with emails in the cloud.
Email features in Aspose Cloud .NET SDK
We have implemented the following features to work with emails:
- Convert Emails to Other Formats – This feature allows you to Convert Emails to Other Formats using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
- Add New Email – This feature allows you to Add New Email using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
- Download Attachment from Email – This feature allows you to Download Attachment from Email using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
- Add email attachment – This feature allows you to Add email attachment using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
- Retrieve Message Properties – This feature allows you to Retrieve Message Properties using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
- Set Message Property – This feature allows you to Set Message Property using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
- Get message property by name – This feature allows you to Get message property by name using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
Aspose Cloud .NET SDK
Aspose Cloud .NET SDK is an open source software development kit that makes it easy to call Aspose Cloud APIs. The SDK is designed to work like a product which means you can simply create an instance of any supported Cloud API service and then call its methods with a single line of code. All the complex authentication, request and response manipulation is seamlessly handled in the back-end.
The SDK is provided in the form of a .NET library. You can download the latest library from one of the following locations:
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.