[![Aspose.Barcode Cloud logo], two dimensional (2D), and postal formats. Generate barcode images in a variety of image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many others. Recognize barcodes from different image types. Aspose.Barcode Cloud allows you to control all aspects of the image and barcode when generating barcode images. Specify image width, height, border style, output image format and more. You can also set barcode attributes like font style, font color, background color, barcode type and the barcode text location.
Build and Run Aspose.BarCode Unit Tests
- Download [Aspose Cloud Android SDK from GitHub] and extract the ZIP file.
- Import the SDK into Eclipse
- Connect an Android device to your machine. On the device or emulator, open the Settings menu, select Developer options and make sure that USB debugging is enabled.
- In the Project Explorer, right-click on the test class that you want to test and select Run As, followed by Android Junit Test.
- In the Android Device Chooser dialog, select the device that you just connected, then click OK.
- In the JUnit view, verify that the test passes with no errors or failures.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to [sign up] with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
: https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2014/02/aspose_barcode_for_cloud_140px-e1393492776864.png “Aspose.Barcode Cloud logo”)](https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2014/02/aspose_barcode_for_cloud_140px-e1393492776864.png)Aspose.Barcode Cloud is a REST API for barcode generation and recognition. It helps you generate barcode images from scratch in linear (1D : https://github.com/asposeforcloud/Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_Android “Aspose Cloud SDK For Android from GitHub” : https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp