[![Aspose.Barcode Cloud logo], two dimensional (2D), and postal formats. Generate barcode images in a variety of image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many others. Recognize barcodes from different image types. You can control all aspects of the image and barcode when generating barcode images. Specify image width, height, border style, output image format and more. You can also set barcode attributes like font style, font color, background color, barcode type and the barcode text location.
Working with Aspose.Barcode
- To integrate Aspose Cloud SDK into your iOS project, please read Getting Started with the Aspose Cloud iOS SDK
- Sign up with Aspose Cloud service at: https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp 4. [Create a new App and get your App SID and App Key].
- Call setAppKey:andAppSID: class method of AsposeApp with your App SID and App Key as an arguments to this method.
- Set the base product URI to [http://api.aspose.com/v1.1] by calling setBaseProductUri: class method of Product.
- Import AsposeAPIs.h header file in your class.
- Now you are ready to work with Aspose.Barcode APIs.
- Check out the [documentation] for a comprehensive look at all of the APIs available in [Aspose.Barcode] module.
Unit Tests for Aspose.Barcode
To help you get started we also provided [unit test coverage] to Aspose.Barcode APIs.
Please download latest release of Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_iOS from following URL
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to [sign up] with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
: https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2014/02/aspose-barcode-for-CloudAPIs_100.png “Aspose.Barcode Cloud logo”)](https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2014/02/aspose-barcode-for-CloudAPIs_100.png)Aspose.Barcode APIs helps you to generate barcode images from scratch in linear (1D : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/totalcloud/Creating+a+New+App+and+Getting+App+Key " Create a new App and get your App SID and App Key" : http://api.aspose.com/v1.1 “http://api.aspose.com/v1.1" : http://cocoadocs.org/docsets/asposecloudsdk “documentation” : https://github.com/asposeforcloud/Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_iOS/tree/master/AsposeCloudSDK/barcode/api “Aspose.Barcode” : https://github.com/asposeforcloud/Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_iOS/tree/master/AsposeCloudSDKTests/barcode “unit test coverage” : https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp