[!WordPress is a free open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by more than 22.0% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the [Web], at more than 60 million websites. It’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
Aspose Cloud eBook Generator Plugin for WordPress allows authors to create eBooks of their blog posts, articles, pages without requiring Microsoft Office. This module demonstrates very powerful conversion & other features provided by Aspose.Words. It adds a new page on the menu named as “Aspose Cloud eBook Generator” . Author / Users selects post type, from when, and which category to include in eBook and selects format type of the eBook and click on ** “Generate eBook” ** button. As soon as the button is clicked, it generates eBook to the desired format.
Installing the Aspose Cloud eBook Generator Plugin
You can download the Aspose Cloud eBook Generator plugin from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module to your WordPress website:
- Log into your site as either Admin or another Super user level account.
- Navigate to the Plugin menu and select Add New.
- Type Aspose Cloud eBook Generator in the search box and click Search Plugin button. Or click the Upload menu and choose the ZIP folder you downloaded from the locations above.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, click Settings to see the configuration page.
Using the Aspose Cloud eBook Generator Plugin
After you have installed the Aspose Cloud eBook Generator plugin it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started.
- Make sure you are logged-in to a WordPress site as Admin level account.
- Make sure you have set up Aspose App Key & Id on the plugin configuration page. For further details on how to get app keys, [click here] . [caption id=“attachment_19813” align=“alignleft” width=“600” caption=“Aspose Cloud eBook Generator - Configuration Page”] [/caption]
- Navigate to the page “Aspose Cloud eBook Generator” from the admin left menu.
- Select Posts Types, Categories, Authors and date range of blog posts which needs to be included in the eBook
- Add Book Details like name, author, title, introduction, copy right etc.
- Select eBook Format in which eBook needs to be generated like epub, docx, pdf and click “Generate eBook” button. It will give you link to download the eBook. **
Please check [the video] below to see it in action.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to [sign up] with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Contributed By: [Richard van Laak]
: https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2014/06/wordpress-logo-20.png “Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer”)](http://wordpress.org : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web “World Wide Web” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/rest/Creating+a+New+App+and+Getting+App+Key : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCFaYbT3f0s : https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp : https://github.com/Rvanlaak