Aspose.Words Cloud, a cloud-based document creation, manipulation and conversion API, helps you process documents with its many flexible features. You can perform a wide variety of document operations with Aspose.Words Cloud’s REST API. Create a new document from scratch, modify an existing document, convert documents to different formats, and render the document to images.
Aspose.Words Cloud’s platform independent document manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery and many more. You can use it with any platform — web, desktop, mobile, and cloud. The API integrates with other cloud services to give you the flexibility you need when processing documents. It is suitable for any type of business, document, or content. Learn more about Aspose.Words Cloud
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Words Cloud 17.7. This release contains a couple of new features, two bug fixes and two enhancements to Aspose.Words Cloud. Aspose.Words core library has also been updated to version 17.7. You can find the list of features and bug fixes in the following link:
Convert PDF to Word Formats
Aspose.Words Cloud now allows you to convert PDF file to DOCX or DOC or to any desired supported Microsoft Word format. A conversion that many of our customers have requested is PDF to DOC or DOCX or converting a PDF file to a Microsoft Word document. Customers want this because PDF files cannot easily be edited, whereas Word documents can. Aspose.Words Cloud can now work with PDF documents, converting them to desired format (when using convert call) or DOCX format (when using all other API calls). The request body and parameters do not differ in case of specifying input file as PDF or DOC/DOCX, making user experience consistent. As such, using PDF documents in Aspose.Words Cloud allows to:
- Convert PDF to DOC/DOCX format
- Use Words API on PDF document, e.g. count number of words or get/update/delete specified paragraph
Please refer to the following article for more details:
Use Aspose.Words Cloud API to work with PDF Documents
New Features and Enhancements
- WORDSCLOUD-206: We have provided functionality to convert PDF document to DOCX, DOC or to any desired Microsoft Word format.
- WORDSCLOUD-201: You can use Aspose.Words Cloud to convert the document in the PCL (Printer Control Language) format.
- WORDSCLOUD-202: We have added “DisplayDocTitle” to the PDFSaveOptions class.
DisplayDocTitle: This flag specifies whether the window’s title bar should display the document title taken from the Title entry of the document information dictionary. If false, the title bar should instead display the name of the PDF file containing the document. The default value is false.
- WORDSCLOUD-191: We have implemented form fields methods cleanup.
Aspose Cloud Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words Cloud
- Aspose.Words Cloud Online Documentation
- Aspose Cloud UI Help Topics
- Aspose.Word Forum
- Live Examples
- Aspose Cloud SDKs
- Aspose Cloud Plugins
- Work with Aspose Cloud Storage using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service
- Work with Third Party Storages
- Work with API Usage and Logs using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.