[! We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides Cloud 17.7.
This new release adds support for adding SVG images to Slides. Please check [Aspose.Slides Cloud 17.7 Release Notes] for summarised information about all changes in this release.
New Features and Enhancements
- Possibility to add SVG graphics to slide
It is now possible to add an SVG script to a presentation. This SVG script will be converted to EMF (Metafile vector image) supported by all presentation formats. You can read more on Add SVG Image to Slide
- Bug Fixes and Enhancements
Aspose.Slides Cloud 17.7 also has the following bug fixes :
- Resolution of exception raised while deleting slide by Index
- Other Enhancements
Aspose.Slides Cloud 17.7 is now built ontop Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.7 features
- Public API Changes
- An optional slides parameter is added to Slides DELETE resource. It specifies indices of slides (comma separated) that need to be deleted with the presentation.
- SvgData string property is added to PictureFill type. It represents an SVG image to be used in operations for update background, shape fill or create picture.
Aspose Cloud ResourcesFollowing are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
Aspose Cloud SDKs
: https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2013/08/aspose-Slides-for-Java_100.png “Aspose.Slides for Java logo”)](https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2013/08/aspose-Slides-for-Java_100.png : https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidescloud/Aspose.Slides+for+Cloud+17.7+Release+Notes