Aspose.Imaging Cloud will soon be available for public use, and will allow developers to manipulate and convert images in the cloud without requiring any additional imaging tools. The first version of Aspose.Imaging Cloud will provide the features listed below:
- Retrieve image properties based on different image formats.
- Convert images to supported formats such as BMP, PNG, TIFF, GIF, PNG & JPEG.
- Convert images to a fax friendly version.
- Ability to extract frames from TIFF images.
- Ability to append TIFF frames to another TIFF image.
- Manipulate image by applying crop, flip, rotate & re-size operations.
Keeping the Aspose tradition, you are welcome to shape the upcoming releases of Aspose.Imaging Cloud API by posting your suggestions and concerns in the Aspose.Imaging support forum.