[!WordPress is a free open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by more than 22.0% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the [Web], at more than 60 million websites. It’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
Aspose PDF Exporter
Aspose PDF Exporter exports posts into a PDF document. Currently this plugin works as a bulk action of posts, pages, or any custom post type. The Aspose PDF Exporter plugin for WordPress allows administrators to export post contents to PDF documents. This module demonstrates Aspose.PDF Cloud’s powerful export feature. It adds a simple bulk action in the Aspose Export to PDF list. As soon as the bulk action is called, it exports all posts to a PDF document.
[gallery link=“file” order=“DESC” columns=“2”]
Installing the Aspose PDF Exporter Plugin
You can download the Aspose PDF Exporter Plugin from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module to your WordPress website:
- Log into your site as either Admin or another Supersuser level account.
- Navigate to the Plugin menu and select Add New.
- Type Aspose PDF Exporter in the search box and click Search Plugin button. Or click the Upload menu and choose the ZIP folder you downloaded from the locations above.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, click Settings to see the configuration page.
Using Aspose PDF Exporter Plugin
After you have installed the Aspose PDF Exporter plugin it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started.
- Make sure you are logged-in to a WordPress site as Admin level account.
- Make sure you have set up Aspose App Key & Id on the plugin configuration page. For further details on how to get app keys, [click here] .
- Navigate to the page or posts which you want to export into PDF.
- Select “Posts/Pages” you want to export and then select Aspose Export to PDF from Bulk Actions.
- Click Apply.
All selected posts and pages are exported to a PDF document file and will give you link for downloading the PDF file.
Please check [the video] below to see it in action.
: https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2014/06/wordpress-logo-20.png “Aspose PDF Importer”)](http://wordpress.org : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web “World Wide Web” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/rest/Creating+a+New+App+and+Getting+App+Key : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOGGfp1nMjk