Aspose.Words Cloud’s platform independent document manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery and many more. You can use it with any platform — web, desktop, mobile, and cloud.
With Aspose.Words Cloud you can modify and convert documents on the cloud. It supports DOC, DOCX, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and many other formats. Learn More
New Words Features in the Aspose Cloud Ruby SDK
We have implemented the following features:
- Accept All Tracking Changes - This feature allows you to accept all tracking changes in the document.
- Reject All Tracking Changes - This feature allows you to reject all tracking changes in the document.
- Get Word and Paragraph Count - This feature allows you to get word and paragraph count from a Word document.
- Insert Page Number Field - This feature allows you to insert page number field into the Word document.
- Update All Fields - This feature allows you to update fields in the whole Word document.
- Protect a Word Document - This feature allows you to protect a Word document.
- Get the Current Protection - This feature allows you to get the current protection of the Word document.
- Modify Protection - This feature allows you to modify protection of the Word document.
You can download the latest version of the Ruby SDK from
Protect a Word Document
# Require asposecloudsdk require File.dirname(File.dirname(File.dirname(__FILE__))) + '/lib/asposecloud' app_sid = 'XXXXXXXXXX' app_key = 'XXXXXXXXXX' Aspose::Cloud::Common::AsposeApp.app_key = app_key Aspose::Cloud::Common::AsposeApp.app_sid = app_sid Aspose::Cloud::Common::AsposeApp.output_location = 'path/to/output/location' Aspose::Cloud::Common::Product.set_base_product_uri('http://api.aspose.com/v1.1') # Create object of document class document = Aspose::Cloud::Words::Document.new('Test.docx') document.protect_document(password='123456', protection_type = 'AllowOnlyComments')
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.