[!WordPress is a free open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by more than 22.0% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the [Web], at more than 60 million websites. It’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer plugin for WordPress allows developers to get the contents of Microsoft Power Point and OpenDocument Presentation without requiring Microsoft Office or OpenDocument. This module demonstrates the powerful import feature provided by Aspose.Slides . It adds a simple Aspose Presentation Importer button on posts and pages. When users click the button, they get two options: importing from a local presentation file or from Aspose Cloud Storage. The user selects a file, clicks Insert Presentation to Editor and the text is inserted into the editor from the selected file. This plugin uses the WordPress Media Up-loader for uploading local files. You can also select files from WordPress Media Gallery.
Installing the Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer Plugin
You can download the Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer plugin from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module to your WordPress website:
- Log into your site as either Admin or another Super user level account.
- Navigate to the Plugin menu and select Add New.
- Type Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer in the search box and click Search Plugin button. Or click the Upload menu and choose the ZIP folder you downloaded from the locations above.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, click Settings to see the configuration page.
Using the Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer Plugin
After you have installed the Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer plugin it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started.
- Make sure you are logged-in to a WordPress site as Admin level account.
- Make sure you have set up Aspose App Key & Id on the plugin configuration page. For further details on how to get app keys, [click here] . [caption id=“attachment_19272” align=“alignleft” width=“600” caption=“Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer Plugin - Configuration Page”] [/caption]
- Navigate to the page or posts where you want to import contents from the Presentation File using Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer plugin.
- Click the Aspose Presentation Importer button. [caption id=“attachment_19274” align=“alignleft” width=“600” caption=“Posts Page - Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer Button”] [/caption]
- Click Select Presentation File. It will show WordPress Media Gallery on popup. Either upload a Presentation file or choose from the Media Library.
- Click the Use this presentation file for Importing button.
- Click the Insert Presentation to Editor button. It inserts the text from the presentation file to the editor. [caption id=“attachment_19284” align=“alignleft” width=“600” caption=“Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer - Insert Presentation to Editor Button”] [/caption]
Please check [the video] below to see it in action.
: https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2014/06/wordpress-logo-20.png “Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer”)](http://wordpress.org : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web “World Wide Web” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/rest/Creating+a+New+App+and+Getting+App+Key : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he1JgYYA8fA&feature=youtu.be