We’re pleased to announce new monthly release Aspose.Words Cloud 19.9. It is already available on production server. The release of this month includes a number of improvements and fixes of the issue reported by our users in previous releases. Please check the detailed release notes of Aspose.Words Cloud 19.9 to get an idea of all the new enhancements and bug fixes made in this release. Read on to see what’s new.
Control Threshold for TIFF Binary Image
When you are converting a Word document with images to TIFF image, you may have a requirement to control the TIFF image binarization threshold. We have introduced ImageSaveOptions.ThresholdForFloydSteinbergDithering property in this release. It determines the value of the binarization error in the Floyd-Steinberg method. It can be set when ImageBinarizationMethod FloydSteinbergDithering is used for binarization.
The default value of this property is 128. The higher the value, the darker the image. Below code example shows how to use this property while converting a DOCX to Binary TIFF image.
Input Word Document
Aspose.Words Cloud provides three options to specify a range in a document
- Added ScaleWmfFontsToMetafileSize property in MetafileRenderingOption
- Added new ImageSaveOption “ThresholdForFloydSteinbergDithering”
- Added ResolveFontNames property in HtmlSaveOption
- Added text save option “ExportHeadersFootersMode”
- Fixed an exception with Aspose.Words.FileFormatUtil
- Fixed a bug when exporting a document to HTML with top heading
- Fixed issue with the Paragraph API, it was returning incorrect NodeId and Href
- Fixed issue with the Search API, it was returning Incorrect NodeId and Href of the Text
- Fixed Error: Invalid URL: The URI scheme is not valid
- Fixed the list marker detection (bullet symbol was blank for some fonts) issue in PDF to Word conversion
- Improved text paragraph alignment for documents designed as books in PDF to Word conversion
Try It Out and Share Your Feedback
If you’ve not already tried our REST API, we encourage you to head over to Aspose.Words Cloud with a free trial today. All you need is to sign up with the aspose.cloud. Once you’ve signed up, you may go through the following useful resources of Aspose.Words Cloud.
- Web API Explorer → Live examples of APIs
- Developer documentation → Online Documentation
- Examples and SDKs → Code samples on Github
- Support Forum → Online Help
We would love to hear what you think. If you have any questions and/or comments, please share them at support forum.
Create, Edit, Merge or Convert a Word Document without MS Word