Aspose Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers. Aspose Cloud’s REST APIs give developers on all platforms total control over documents and file formats. It interoperates seamlessly with other cloud services.
Aspose for Cloud makes it easy for web and mobile app developers to work with Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, Adobe PDFs, OpenDocument formats, barcodes, OCR and email formats and protocols in their apps. Our REST API can be called from any platform: .NET, Java, Ruby, Salesforce, and Amazon, to mention a few.
Aspose Cloud’s REST API lets you support many common document processing and management tasks through your web app: document assembly, mail merge, reporting, file conversion, text and image extraction, metadata removal, barcode generation and recognition, email tracking and creation, targeting content to different devices.
Integrating Aspose Cloud into your app is simple and effective. It’s a cloud solution, so you don’t have to install anything, and it integrates with other cloud services too.
Aspose.Cells Cloud allows you to modify, manage and convert spreadsheets on the cloud.
- Convert spreadsheets to different formats including XLSX, CSV, XLSM, XLTX, XLTM, TEXT, HTML, PDF, ODS, XLS, SpreadsheetML, XLSB, XPS and TIFF.
- Create new spreadsheets from templates.
- Create new spreadsheets from smart markers.
- Split spreadsheets into single worksheet documents.
- Merge multiple spreadsheets.
- Manipulate rows, columns, cells and data.
- Encrypt and decrypt spreadsheets.
- Protect and unprotect workbooks and worksheets.
- Export worksheets to images.
- Extract charts, pictures, shapes and other objects as images.
- Set complex formulae.
- Auto fit rows.
- Add and update text and images.
- Get comments.
- Hide and show worksheets.
With Aspose.Words Cloud you can modify and convert documents on the cloud. It supports DOC, DOCX, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and many other formats.
- Convert Microsoft Word documents to different formats including DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, FlatOpc, RTF, WordML, PDF, ODT, OTT, TXT, HTML, EPUB, XPS, SWF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, SVG.
- Merge multiple Word documents.
- Split all or specific pages of a Word document and save as required format.
- Manipulate document properties.
- Execute simple to complex mail merge.
- Execute mail merge template.
- Insert scaled images on merge fields.
- Insert a page number field into Word documents.
- Insert or edit watermark in Word documents.
- Find or replace text in Word documents.
- Password protect Word documents or update document protection.
Aspose.PDF Cloud is a PDF document creation API that enables you to read, write, convert and manipulate PDF documents on the cloud.
- Convert PDF documents to different formats including TIFF, PDF-A1a, PDF-A1b, XPS, DOC, TEX and HTML.
- Create new PDF documents.
- Split PDF document into single page documents.
- Merge multiple PDF documents.
- Transform XML and XSL-FO document into PDF.
- Convert image files into PDFs.
- Convert HTML pages into PDFs.
- Convert SVG files into PDFs.
- Extract and update text and images from PDF documents.
- Extractor add stamps.
- Sign PDFs.
- Extract annotations, signatures, bookmarks, fragments, fields and so on.
- Update form fields.
- Move PDF pages.
- Count number of words on each page of a PDF.
Aspose.Slides Cloud is a unique PowerPoint® management API that enables you to read, write, convert and manipulate PowerPoint documents on the cloud.
- Create PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert presentations to different formats including TIFF, PDF, XPS, PPTX, ODP, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, POTX, POTM and HTML.
- Merge multiple presentations.
- Add new slides.
- Copy existing slides.
- Convert slides to images.
- Get comments of a Slide.
- Mange document properties.
- Modify text.
- Extract shapes, font, format and themes information from presentations.
- Move slide position.
- Split PowerPoint presentations.
Aspose.BarCode for Cloud
Aspose.BarCode for Cloud allows developers to quickly and easily add barcode generation and recognition functionality to their applications.
- Generate barcode images and save to stream or image file.
- Recognize barcodes from stream or image file.
- Enhance your application workflow by adding barcode functionality.
- Embed barcodes in documents to aid traceability.
- Use the recognition functions to drive your real-life work processes.
Aspose.OCR Cloud is a character recognition API to allow developers to add OCR functionality in their applications.
- Read text from images.
- Read font and style information.
- Extract text from whole image or a part of the image.
Aspose.Email Cloud allows developers to provide capabilities of processing email messages in their applications.
](http://www.aspose.com/cloud/email-api.aspx “Learn More”)
- Convert between message formats such as EML, MSG and MHT.
- Read message properties such as From, To, CC, Subject, etc.
- Download attachments from message files.
Aspose.Tasks Cloud allows developers to manipulate project data including Tasks, Resources, Task links, and Assignments.
- Convert Project documents to other formats including PDF, BMP, PNG, XPS, HTML, XLS, XLSX, XER and XML.
- Manipulate task data.
- Manage project resources.
- Handle task links and task assignments.
- Work with Project extended attributes.
Aspose.Imaging Cloud is an image manipulation & conversion API to allow developers to manipulate & convert image in their applications.
- Convert images to other supported formats.
- Manipulate images by performing crop, rotate, flip & resize operations.
- Retrieve and update format specific and generic image properties.
- Convert images to fax compatible format.
- Append TIFF frames to another TIFF image.
- Extract TIFF frames from a multi-page TIFF image.
- Manipulate TIFF frames by performing crop, rotate or flip and resize operations.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose for Cloud.