Aspose.Tasks Cloud is a REST API for manipulating Microsoft Project documents in the cloud. It allows you to work with all aspects of a Project document including conversion. The API offers a wide range of Microsoft Project export options. The Aspose.Tasks Cloud API allows developers to convert Project documents to various formats including XML, HTML, BMP, PNG, PDF, and XSLX. The API can be used to list document properties such as a project’s default start and finish time, minutes per week and days per month, work format, default task type, and so on. Learn More
What’s new in this release
This release introduces following new APIs to work with Microsoft Project documents
- Add a Task Link to Project This API allows you to add a task link to a Project.
- Delete a Task Link This API allows you to delete a task link from Project.
- Add Assignment to Project This API allows you to add an assignment to a Project.
- Delete an Assignment from a Project This API allows you to delete an assignment from a Project.
- Add Calendar to Project This API allows you to add a calendar to a Project.
- Delete a Calendar from Project This API allows you to delete a Calendar from Project.
- Delete Extended Attributes This API allows you to delete Extended Attributes.
- Delete Outline Codes This API allows you to delete Outline Codes.
- Retrieve Extended Attributes Information This API allows you to retrieve Extended Attribute information.
- Retrieve Outline Codes Information This API allows you to retrieve Outline Codes information.
Please download the latest release of Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_Android from following URL
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.