is a free open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by more than 22.0% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the [Web], at more than 60 million websites. It’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
Aspose Importer / Exporter Plugin allows developers to get/read contents of different documents like PDF, DOC, and DOCX without requiring any other software such as Adobe Acrobat, a PDF reader or Microsoft Word. This plugin also export wordpress posts to PDF, DOC, and DOCX. This plugin demonstrates the powerful import & export feature provided by [Aspose.PDF] & Aspose.Words. It adds a simple Aspose File Importer button on posts & pages. When users click the button, they get two options: importing from a local file or from Aspose Cloud Storage. The user selects a file (PDF, DOC, or DOCX), clicks Insert File to Editor and the text is inserted into the editor from the selected file. This plugin uses WordPress Media Up-loader to upload local files. You can also select files from WordPress Media Gallery.
For the export feature, the plugin works as a bulk action of post or pages or any custom post type. In bulk action, two new options - Aspose PDF Exporter & Aspose DOC Exporter are added. When an option is selected, it generates a DOC or PDF pdf file containing all selected posts or page content.
Installing the Aspose Importer / Exporter Plugin
You can download the Aspose Importer Exporter Plugin from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module to your WordPress website:
- Log into your site as either Admin or another Supersuser level account.
- Navigate to the Plugin menu and select Add New.
- Type Aspose Importer Exporter in the search box and click Search Plugin button. Or click the Upload menu and choose the ZIP folder you downloaded from the locations above.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, click Settings to see the configuration page.
Import WordPress Posts
After you have installed Aspose PDF Import Plugin it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started.
- Make sure you are logged-in to a WordPress site as Admin level account.
- Make sure you have set up Aspose App Key & Id on the plugin configuration page. For further details on how to get app keys, [click here] .
Using Import Features of Plugin
- Navigate to the page or posts where you want to import contents from the File using Aspose Importer / Exporter Plugin.
- Click the Aspose File Importer button.
- Click Select File. It will show WordPress Media Gallery on popup. Either upload a pdf/doc/docx file or choose from the Media Library.
- Click the Use this file for Importing button.
- Click the Insert File to Editor button. It will insert the text from pdf/doc/docx file to Editor.
Export WordPress Posts
- Navigate to the page or posts which you want to export.
- Select the “Posts / Pages” you want to export and then select either Aspose Export to DOC or Aspose Export to PDF from Bulk Actions.
- Click Apply.
This exports all selected posts or pages into selected document format and gives you link for downloading the file.
Please check [the video] below to see it in action.
How to Create and Read Barcodes with C# .NET REST API
: http://wordpress.org)[WordPress](http://wordpress.org : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web “World Wide Web” : http://www.aspose.com/pdf-component-suite.aspx : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/rest/Creating+a+New+App+and+Getting+App+Key : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbku98H3hqM