Aspose.Imaging Cloud’s platform independent image manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used with any language .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, JQuery and many more. You can use it with any platform – web, desktop, mobile, and cloud.
Aspose.Imaging Cloud is an image manipulation & conversion API to allow developers to manipulate & convert image in their applications. Learn More
New Imaging Features in the Aspose Cloud Ruby SDK
We have implemented the following features:
- Update TIFF Image Properties - This feature allows to update TIFF specific properties using Aspose.Imaging Cloud in your applications.
- Update TIFF Image Properties Without Storage - This feature allows to update TIFF specific properties without requiring the image to be present on the Cloud Storage.
- Merge Tiff Images - This feature allows you to merge TIFF files using Aspose.Imaging Cloud API in your applications.
- Get TIFF Frame Properties - This feature allows to retrieve properties of a specific Tiff Frame using Aspose.Imaging Cloud API in your applications.
- Extract Frame from a Multi-Frame TIFF Image - This feature allows to extract only one frame from a Tiff image having several frames, and save the extracted frame separately on the storage.
- Resize a TIFF Frame - This feature allows to extract a frame from a Tiff image, resize it and save separately on the storage.
- Crop a TIFF Frame - This feature allows to extract a frame from a Tiff image, crop it and save separately on the storage.
- RotateFlip a TIFF Frame - This feature allows to perform RotateFlip operation on a frame of Tiff image and save it separately on the storage.
- Manipulate a Frame and Save the Modified Frame Along with Unmodified Frames - This feature allows to perform several operations such as RotateFlip, Resize & Crop on a frame of Tiff image and save the updated multi-frame TIFF image on the storage.
You can download the latest version of the Ruby SDK from
Extract Frame from a Multi-Frame TIFF Image
# Require asposecloudsdk require File.dirname(File.dirname(File.dirname(__FILE__))) + '/lib/asposecloud' app_sid = 'XXXXXXXXXX' app_key = 'XXXXXXXXXX' Aspose::Cloud::Common::AsposeApp.app_key = app_key Aspose::Cloud::Common::AsposeApp.app_sid = app_sid Aspose::Cloud::Common::AsposeApp.output_location = 'path/to/output/location' Aspose::Cloud::Common::Product.set_base_product_uri('http://api.aspose.com/v1.1') # Create object of extractor class extractor = Aspose::Cloud::Imaging::Extractor.new('Test.tiff') result = extractor.extract_frame(frame_id=1) puts result
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.