Hello guys, at aspose, we always motivated to provide best solutions to our customers. We keep improving our APIs by fixing the reported issues and adding new features. We are pleased to share all new version of Aspose.Imaging Cloud 19.4. We have taken time since version 19.1 to migrate to the new architecture and enrich Aspose.Imaging Cloud 19.4 with improved performance and enhanced formats support. In this version, the major breaking change is the introduction of API V3 version. The V3 version API is a more simplified API, it has more optimized and refined internal architecture. This version made easy to work with cloud storage. Now you do not need to use a separate API for the purpose. The API includes methods for performing different storage related operations. Learn more.
What’s New in Aspose.Imaging Cloud V3 Version
- We have added support of CDR, CMX, DJVU and PDF formats, along with enhanced cross-format conversion for common operations. Please, look at the common operations format support map to see what you can achieve!
- Image rendering quality for export, resize and rotate/flip operations became better
- Resize operation performance for CDR, CMX, SVG, EMF and WMF vector formats has been improved
- AI features subsystem has been reworked to improve both performance and stability
- Advanced EMF and WMF processing APIs now allow to save the result in different formats
- Several problematic APIs have been fixed
- Storage APIs from now
on are included in Imaging for a better user experience and unification
- File API – Methods for upload, download, copy, move, delete files: input documents and rendering results, in the cloud storage
- Folder API – Methods for create, copy, move, delete folders in the cloud storage
- Storage API – Methods for getting storage information and file information
- API V3 introduction
- PNG, DNG, ODG and DICOM APIs has been removed since they were supporting only a simple conversion without any advanced processing parameters. Please, use Save As APIs for export operations regarding these formats from now on. It’s possible that some of the removed APIs will be added later in the future if applicable features are implemented
- Legacy SaaSposeResponse response format has been removed
How it Works
If you are looking for an API to manipulate industry standard images in your application seamlessly. Then your search is over, Aspose.Imaging Cloud is the best option for the purpose. It provides REST APIs & SDKs for advanced processing and manipulation of various image formats, on major platforms via numerous languages.
Here we demonstrate how easily you can crop and convert an image instantly. We are using Aspose.Imaging Cloud SDK for .NET. There are other SDKs available to use the API directly in your favorite platform with ease
The GetImageCrop API accepts the position as well as the dimension values of the cropping rectangle, whereas the format of the cropped image relies on the value of the format parameter.
Following steps are involved in this example:
- Upload source file to storage
- Crop and convert the Image
- Save response Stream to the local system
Share Your Feedback
Your feedback is important! Please feel free to drop us a comment sharing your thoughts about the new version of Aspose.Imaging Cloud REST API. It helps us to continually improve and refine our API.