We are pleased to announce a new release of Aspose.Words for Cloud .NET SDK. This SDK has been rewritten from the ground up and features many improvements. Please feel free to have a look at the .NET SDK repository.
.NET SDKs Improvements
- Our Aspose.Words for Cloud .NET SDK is fully in sync with the API Reference, all missing APIs are added
- Classes, methods and properties have comments and are IDE-friendly
- Security fixes (https used by default)
- Usage of Request/Response classes to represent long lists of parameters. This allows for cleaner code and easier backward-compatibility going forward
- License disclaimers in source code
- Our SDK now support OAuth 2.0 authentication, please check Authenticating API Requests article for more details
- Native code style
- BDD tests for the code included with the SDK.
Aspose for Cloud Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for Cloud
- Aspose.Words for Cloud Online Documentation
- Aspose for Cloud UI Help Topics
- Aspose.Word Forum
- Live Examples
- Aspose for Cloud SDKs
- Aspose for Cloud Plugins
- Work with Aspose for Cloud Storage using Web GUI or Aspose for Cloud Service
- Work with Third Party Storages
- Work with API Usage and Logs using Web GUI or Aspose for Cloud Service
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose for Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose for Cloud.