Aspose.Slides Cloud is a REST API which allows you to process presentations. It allows you to create, modify, and convert presentations and provides a wide variety of features for working with presentations in the cloud. You can convert a presentation to TIFF, PDF, XPS, PPTX, ODP, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, POTX, POTM, HTML and image formats. Aspose.Slides Cloud allows you to extract different elements or a presentation including slide, text, color schemes, font schemes, shapes and images etc. Aspose.Slides Cloud’s powerful API lets your apps process Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in the cloud, saving you the time it would take to develop your own API.
Build and Run Aspose.Slides Unit Tests
- Download Aspose Cloud Android SDK from GitHub and extract the ZIP file.
- Import the SDK into Eclipse
- Connect an Android device to your machine. On the device or emulator, open the Settings menu, select Developer options and make sure that USB debugging is enabled.
- In the Project Explorer, right-click on the test class that you want to test and select Run As, followed by Android Junit Test.
- In the Android Device Chooser dialog, select the device that you just connected, then click OK.
- In the JUnit view, verify that the test passes with no errors or failures.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.