Aspose.Words Cloud, a cloud-based document creation, manipulation and conversion API, helps you process documents with its many flexible features. You can perform a wide variety of document operations with Aspose.Words Cloud’s REST API. Create a new document from scratch, modify an existing document, convert documents to different formats, and render the document to images.
Aspose.Words Cloud’s platform independent document manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery and many more. You can use it with any platform — web, desktop, mobile, and cloud. The API integrates with other cloud services to give you the flexibility you need when processing documents. It is suitable for any type of business, document, or content. Learn more about Aspose.Words Cloud
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Words Cloud 16.10. This release contains 4 bug fixes and three enhancements to Aspose.Words Cloud. Aspose.Words core library has also been updated to version 16.10.0. You can find the list of features and bug fixes in the following link:
New Features and Enhancements
- WORDSCLOUD-135 - Added XamlFixed save option “JpegQuality”: It is used to set a value determining the quality of the generated JPEG images. It has effect only when saving to JPEG. Use this property to get or set the quality of generated images when saving in JPEG format. The value may vary from 0 to 100 where 0 means worst quality but maximum compression and 100 means best quality but minimum compression. The default value is 95.
- WORDSCLOUD-136 - Added Swf save option “MetafileRenderingOptions”: It allows to specify additional metafile rendering options when saving to SWF format
- WORDSCLOUD-134 - Added HTMLSaveOption “ExportTextBoxAsSvg”: Use to control how Textboxes represented by Shape are saved to HTML. Default value is false. When set to true, exports Textboxes as inline elements. When false, exports as elements.
Aspose Cloud Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words Cloud
- Aspose.Words Cloud Online Documentation
- Aspose Cloud UI Help Topics
- Aspose.Word Forum
- Live Examples
- Aspose Cloud SDKs
- Aspose Cloud Plugins
- Work with Aspose Cloud Storage using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service
- Work with Third Party Storages
- Work with API Usage and Logs using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.