Aspose.Words Cloud, a cloud-based document creation, manipulation and conversion API, helps you process documents with its many flexible features. You can perform a wide variety of document operations with Aspose.Words Cloud’s REST API. Create a new document from scratch, modify an existing document, convert documents to different formats, and render the document to images. Aspose.Words Cloud allows you to convert documents to DOC, DOCX, XPS, TIFF, PDF, HTML, SWF, and many other formats. It lets you render a complete document or a single page to different image formats (JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, and so on). Taking a step further, it lets you render drawing shapes in documents to images. Read More
InstallingYou can install AsposeWordsCloud with RubyGem:
gem install aspose_words_cloud
Source filesThis SDK is open source and available on [GitHub] and [CodePlex].
- Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for Ruby - v1.0.0 (GitHub)
- Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for Ruby - v1.0.0 (CodePlex)
UsageAPIs of this SDK can be called as follows:
require 'aspose_words_cloud' class WordsUsage include AsposeWordsCloud include AsposeStorageCloud def initialize #Get App key and App SID from https://cloud.aspose.com AsposeApp.app_key_and_sid("APP_KEY", "APP_SID") @words_api = WordsApi.new end def load_web_document_into_the_file #Load new document from web into the file with any supported format of data. load_web_document_data = LoadWebDocumentData.new load_web_document_data.loading_document_url = "http://google.com" save_options = SaveOptionsData.new save_options.save_format = "doc" save_options.file_name = "google.doc" load_web_document_data.save_options = save_options response = @words_api.post_load_web_document(load_web_document_data) end end
Aspose.Words Cloud SDK Examples[Programmer’s Guide], a complete manual on programming with Aspose.Words Cloud APIs. It holds the wealth of features with sample codes and capabilities.
- Convert Word to Images, Multipage TIFF, HTML, PDF and other File Format using Cloud Storage
- Convert Word Documents to any Format with Additional Settings
- Convert web pages to Word Documents
- Get Text Items from a Word Document
- Get All Merge Field Names from a Word Document
- Execute Mail Merge Template
- Execute Mail Merge Template Using Third Party Storage
- Convert Drawing Object to Image
- Add Watermark Image to a Word Document
- Get All Document Properties
- Update Bookmark Text of a Word
- Get a Particular Hyperlink from a Word
- Protect a Word Document
- Extract Page Setup Information from a Word Document
Unit TestsTo help you get started we also provided [unit test coverage] to Aspose.Words APIs.
Start a Free Trial TodayStart a free trial today – all you need is to [sign up] with Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/11/WordsCloud-Format-Supported.png “Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for Node.js”)](http://www.aspose.com/cloud/word-api.aspx : https://github.com/aspose-words-cloud/ “GitHub” : http://asposewordscloud.codeplex.com/SourceControl/latest#SDKs/Aspose.Words_Cloud_SDK_For_Ruby/ “CodePlex” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordscloud/Programmers%20Guide “Programmer’s Guide” : https://github.com/aspose-words-cloud/ “unit test coverage” : http://dashboard.aspose.cloud/