Aspose Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers. Before Aspose Cloud, performing document processing and manipulation tasks in the cloud was not so easy. The Aspose Cloud APIs give developers full control over documents and file formats. Each API has been developed to offer you a wide range of features for file processing in the cloud. Aspose Cloud’s REST APIs are platform independent and can be used across any platform such as Node.js, Amazon, Salesforce etc. without any installation. Being language independent makes it a suitable choice for developers with expertise in any programming language. We also provide SDKs for various programming languages such as .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, ZF 2.0, Symfony2 and Laravel.
Aspose.Tasks Cloud is a project management API that enables developers to provide Microsoft Project® document manipulation capability in their applications – all without using Microsoft Project®. With this powerful cloud API, developers can control various stages of project management. API provides full control over a project’s tasks, task links, resources, resource assignments and extended attribute data. Tasks and resources can be added to a project and resources can be assigned to or remove from tasks. Aspose.Tasks supports rendering tasks, resources and resource assignment data to various output formats such as JPG, PNG, PDF, XML, XAML, HTML, BMP, XPS, TIFF and SVG.
Tasks features in Aspose Cloud SDK for .NET
We have implemented the following features to work with tasks:
- Retrieve Task Information – This feature allows you to Retrieve Task Information
- Delete a Task from Project – This feature allows you to Delete a Task from Project
- Add a Task to Project – This feature allows you to Add a Task to Project
- Delete Resource From Project – This feature allows you to Delete Resource From Project
- Add a Resource To Project – This feature allows you to Add a Resource To Project
- Retrieve Resource Information – This feature allows you to Retrieve Resource Information
- Retrieve Calendars Information from a Project – This feature allows you to Retrieve Calendars Information from a Project
- Add Calendar to Project – This feature allows you to Add Calendar to Project
- Delete a Calendar from Project – This feature allows you to Delete a Calendar from Project
- Retrieve Assignments Information from Project – This feature allows you to Retrieve Assignments Information from Project
- Add Assignment to Project – This feature allows you to Add Assignment to Project
- Delete an Assignment from a Project – This feature allows you to Delete an Assignment from a Project
Aspose Cloud SDK for .NET
Aspose Cloud SDK for .NET is an open source software development kit that makes it easy to call Aspose Cloud APIs. The SDK is designed to work like a product which means you can simply create an instance of any supported Cloud API service and then call its methods with a single line of code. All the complex authentication, request and response manipulation is seamlessly handled in the back-end.
The SDK is provided in the form of a .NET library. You can download the latest library from one of the following locations:
- Download from CodePlex.
- Download from Github.
- Download from Nuget Gallery
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.