We are pleased to share that we are about to release the Cloud version of the Aspose.Tasks API. The first version of Aspose.Tasks Cloud will allow you to:
- Read and convert Microsoft Project documents to various formats such as XML, HTML, BMP, PNG, JPEG, PDF, XPS, SVG, CSV, TXT, XLS and XLSX.
- Set and read all or specific document properties.
- Add a new task, read existing task information and delete a task from the Project.
- Retrieve existing task link information from a Project, add a new task link and delete an existing task link.
- Read and add resources to a Project.
- Read resource assignment information from a Project.
- Retrieve information about project calendars and delete an existing calendar.
- Read extended attributes information from a Project and add new Extended attributes.
We’ll be adding more features to the API in the near future and these will become part of the future releases. Please feel free to write to us on Aspose.Tasks forum in case you have any query/inquiry.