[![Aspose.Words for .NET Logo]. Taking a step further, it lets you render drawing shapes in documents to images. Aspose.Words Cloud works with our other file format APIs. Working together, our APIs provide powerful engines for dealing with a wide range of word processing, presentation and spreadsheet file formats. Aspose.Words Cloud also integrates easily with Aspose Cloud’s APIs for working with barcodes, email and OCR. Aspose.Words Cloud is a complete solution for performing any operation you can wish to perform on a document in the cloud.
Build and Run Aspose.Words Tests
- Download Aspose Cloud SDK for Android from GitHub and extract the ZIP file.
- Import the SDK and tests into Eclipse
- Connect an Android device to your machine. On the device or emulator, open the Settings menu, select Developer options and make sure that USB debugging is enabled.
- In the Project Explorer, right-click on the test class that you want to test and select Run As, followed by Android Junit Test.
- In the Android Device Chooser dialog, select the device that you just connected, then click OK.
- In the JUnit view, verify that the test passes with no errors or failures.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to [sign up] with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/09/aspose-Words-for-Android-e1401783855548.png “Aspose.Words for .NET Logo”)](https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/09/aspose-Words-for-net-e1378287014402.png)Aspose.Words Cloud, a cloud-based document creation, manipulation and conversion API, helps you process documents with its many flexible features. You can perform a wide variety of document operations with Aspose.Words Cloud’s REST API. Create a new document from scratch, modify an existing document, convert documents to different formats, and render the document to images. Aspose.Words Cloud allows you to convert documents to DOC, DOCX, XPS, TIFF, PDF, HTML, SWF, and many other formats. It lets you render a complete document or a single page to different image formats (JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, and so on : http://dashboard.aspose.cloud/