Aspose.Words Cloud’s platform independent document manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery and many more. You can use it with any platform — web, desktop, mobile, and cloud.
With Aspose.Words Cloud you can modify and convert documents on the cloud. It supports DOC, DOCX, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and many other formats. Learn More
What’s new in the latest release
With this release, Ruby developers can use following new features to work with Word documents:
- Convert web pages to Word Documents - This feature allows you to convert a live web page to Word or any supported format.
- Split all Pages to new PDFs - This feature allows you to split all pages to new PDFs on the Aspose Cloud Storage.
- Update Font of a Run in a Word Document - This feature allows you to update font of a specific run of a paragraph present in a Word document.
- Unprotect a Word Document - This feature allows you to unprotect a Word document on the Aspose Cloud Storage.
- Update Bookmark Text of a Word - This feature allows you to update bookmark text of a Word document on the Aspose Cloud Storage.
- Remove Watermark from a Word Document - This feature allows you to delete a watermark text or image from a worksheet using Aspose.Words Cloud API in your applications.
- Add Unit Tests
You can downloaded latest version from
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.