Aspose Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers. Before Aspose Cloud, performing document processing and manipulation tasks in the cloud was not so easy. The Aspose Cloud APIs give developers full control over documents and file formats. Each API has been developed to offer you a wide range of features for file processing in the cloud. Aspose Cloud’s REST APIs are platform independent and can be used across any platform such as Node.js, Amazon, Salesforce etc. without any installation. Being language independent makes it a suitable choice for developers with expertise in any programming language. We also provide SDKs for various programming languages such as .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, ZF 2.0, Symfony2 and Laravel.
What’s new in the latest release
With this release, Ruby developers can use following new features to work with Presentation, Microsoft Project and Email documents:
- Convert PowerPoint Documents to other File Formats with Additional Settings - This feature allows you to save a presentation to different other formats with additional settings using Aspose.Slides Cloud in your applications.
- Merge Selected Slides of PowerPoint Presentations - This feature allows you to take selected slides from multiple presentation files and merge into another presentation using Aspose.Slides Cloud in your applications.
- Get Aspect Ratio of a PowerPoint Slide - This feature allows you to get height, width and aspect ratio of a particular slide using Aspose.Slides Cloud in your applications.
- Add email attachment - This feature allows you to add attachment to a message by attachment name using Aspose.Email Cloud in your applications.
- Add a Task Link to Project - This feature allows you to add a task link to a Project using Aspose.Tasks Cloud in your applications.
- Add Calendar to Project - This feature allows you to add a calendar to a Project using Aspose.Tasks Cloud in your applications.
You can downloaded latest version from
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.