Aspose.Words Cloud Aspose.Words for Cloud is a complete solution for performing any operation you can wish to perform on the Microsoft Word or Apache OpenOffice Writer documents in the cloud. Aspose.Words Cloud, helps you process documents with its many flexible features. You can perform a wide variety of document operations with Aspose.Words Cloud’s REST API.
- Create a new document from scratch,
- modify an existing document,
- convert documents to different formats,
- and render the document to images.
What’s new in the latest releaseA major revamp release for Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for .NET covers all the Aspose.Words Cloud APIs. This SDK provides a complete solution for integrating the powerful Aspose.Words Cloud APIs with .NET, so performing any operation on a document in the cloud is as easy as it can be.
Installation and Configuration
- Download “Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for .NET_v1.0.0” Nuget package.
- To install Aspose.Words Cloud for .NET, run the following command in the Package Manager Console Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package `Aspose.Words_Cloud`Or In Microsoft Visual Studio -> “Tools” -> “NuGet Package Manager” -> “Manage NuGet Packages for Solution” Search “Aspose.Words_Cloud” and then Press “Install”
The Source code and Dlls can also be downloaded from GitHub and Codeplex.
DocumentationA very detailed documentation is available to guide developers to get familiar with the resources and operations of Aspose.Words Cloud REST API.
ExamplesAspose.Words Cloud SDK for CSharp Examples are also available to help developers to understand the SDK. Please see the SDK examples of following categories.
- Working with Document
- Working with Sections
- Working with Paragraphs
- Working with Protection
- Working with Mail Merge
- Working with Text
- Working with Bookmarks
- Working with Fields
- Working with Drawing Objects
- Working with Hyperlinks
- Working with Watermark
- Working with Page Setup
- Working with Document Properties