Aspose.Imaging Cloud lets you use a REST API to inspect, convert, and transform images in the cloud. It supports the most popular image formats such as PSD, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, and JPEG, and conversion between them. Aspose.Imaging Cloud also provides a rich set of features for manipulating images on-the-fly with cloud based image transformations. You can resize, crop and/or rotate images various ways by simply creating a request that includes the correct transformation instructions. The most demanding imaging routines, for example TIFF concatenation and image conversion to fax compatible format, are available through efficient and reliable specialized resources. Learn More
Working with Aspose.Imaging
This release lets iOS developers to manipulate images using following APIs:
- Resize Image without Storage This feature allows you to perform re-size operation without requiring the image to be present on the Cloud Storage.
- Resize Image with Format Change This feature allows you to perform re-size operation with format conversion facility .
- Crop Image with Format Change This feature allows you to perform crop operation on an image.
- RotateFlip Image on Storage This feature allows you to perform RotateFlip operation on an image.
- Convert Image Format This feature allows you to perform format change operation without requiring the image to be present on the Cloud Storage.
- Merge Tiff Images This feature allows you to merge TIFF files.
- Converts Tiff Image to Fax Compatible Format This feature allows you to update TIFF file and convert it to Fax compatible format (Tiff-F specification) with scaling and padding.
Unit Tests for Aspose.Imaging
To help you get started we also provided unit test coverage to Aspose.Imaging APIs.
Please download latest release of Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_iOS from following URL
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.