[!WordPress is a free open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by more than 22.0% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the [Web], at more than 60 million websites. It’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
[! & [Aspose.Words]. It adds a simple Aspose File Importer button to posts & pages. When users click the button, they get two options: importing from a local file or from Aspose Cloud Storage. The user selects a file (PDF, DOC, or DOCX), and then either Insert Text to Editor or Insert HTML to Editor.
- Insert HTML to Editor imports the file contents, with formatting.
- Insert Text to Editor imports text from the file.
This plugin uses the WordPress media uploader to upload local files. You can also select files from WordPress media gallery.
For the export feature, the plugin works as a bulk action of posts, pages or custom post types. In bulk action, two new options - Aspose PDF Exporter and Aspose DOC Exporter - are added. When an option is selected, it generates a DOC or PDF file containing all selected posts or page content.
Installing the Aspose Importer / Exporter Plugin
You can download the Aspose Importer / Exporter plugin from one of the following locations:
- Download from WordPress
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module to your WordPress website:
- Log into your site as either Admin or another Supersuser level account.
- Navigate to the Plugin menu and select Add New.
- Type Aspose Importer Exporter in the search box and click Search Plugin button. Or click the Upload menu and choose the ZIP folder you downloaded from the locations above.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, click Settings to see the configuration page.
Using Aspose Importer / Exporter Plugin
After you have installed Aspose PDF Importer / Exporter plugin it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started.
- Make sure you are logged in to a WordPress site as Admin level account.
- Make sure you have set up Aspose app key & ID on the plugin configuration page. For further details on how to get app keys, [click here].
Using the Plugin’s Import Features
- Navigate to the page or posts where you want to import contents from the file using Aspose Importer / Exporter.
- Click the Aspose File Importer button.
- Click Select File.
The WordPress Media Gallery appears. Either upload a PDF, DOC or DOCX file, or choose one from the Media Library.
- Click the Use this File for Importing button.
- Choose Insert Text to Editor to insert the content with formatting or Insert HTML to Editor to import only the text.
Using Export Features of Plugin
- Navigate to the page or posts you want to export.
- Select the posts/pages you want to export.
- Select either Aspose Export to DOC or Aspose Export to PDF from Bulk Actions.
- Click Apply.
This exports all selected posts or pages into selected document format and gives you link for downloading the file.
Please check [the video] below to see it in action.
: https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2014/06/wordpress-logo-20.png “Aspose PDF Importer”)](http://wordpress.org : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web “World Wide Web” : https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2014/08/image-importer-exporter-300x152.png “Aspose Importer & Exporter”)](https://blogs.asposeptyltd.com/cloudsite/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2014/08/image-importer-exporter.png)Aspose Importer / Exporter 2.0 plugin allows developers to read the contents of different documents like PDF, DOC, and DOCX without any other software such as Adobe Acrobat, a PDF reader or Microsoft Word. This plugin also exports posts to PDF, DOC, and DOCX. Aspose Importer / Exporter demonstrates the powerful import & export feature provided by [Aspose.PDF](http://www.aspose.com/pdf-component-suite.aspx : http://www.aspose.com/word-component-suite.aspx : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/rest/Creating+a+New+App+and+Getting+App+Key : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxVfi3d6c5M