Aspose.Tasks Cloud is a REST API for manipulating Microsoft Project documents in the cloud. It allows you to work with all aspects of a Project document including conversion. The API offers a wide range of Microsoft Project export options. The Aspose.Tasks Cloud API allows developers to convert Project documents to various formats including XML, HTML, BMP, PNG, PDF, and XSLX. The API can be used to list document properties such as a project’s default start and finish time, minutes per week and days per month, work format, default task type, and so on. The API also provides the capability to retrieve information about each task from a Project data file hosted in the cloud. Task information such as name, ID, duration, and start and end dates, can be retrieved. In addition, the API can add new tasks to projects and retrieve information about task links and task assignments. The Aspose.Tasks API can manage project resources for documents hosted in the cloud. It supports adding a new resource, retrieve a list of project resources, and delete existing resources from the Project data. The API also facilitates retrieval of resource assignments information for resources assigned to project tasks. The API provides full access to a project’s calendar collection. Details about project calendars such as ID, name, and working days and time, can be read. New calendars can be added or deleted from hosted project data files. The API can be used to create new calendar exceptions to the Project’s calendars and retrieving a list of existing exceptions.
Build and Run Aspose.Tasks Unit Tests
- Download Aspose Cloud Android SDK from GitHub and extract the ZIP file.
- Import the SDK and tests into Eclipse
- Connect an Android device to your machine. On the device or emulator, open the Settings menu, select Developer options and make sure that USB debugging is enabled.
- In the Project Explorer, right-click on the test class that you want to test and select Run As, followed by Android Junit Test.
- In the Android Device Chooser dialog, select the device that you just connected, then click OK.
- In the JUnit view, verify that the test passes with no errors or failures.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.