Converting PowerPoint slides to images is a common requirement for many businesses and individuals. Whether it’s for a presentation, website, or any other purpose, having high-quality images of your slides can be incredibly useful. But what about converting specific shapes on those slides to images? That’s where things can get a bit tricky. Fortunately, with the help of Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for .NET, it’s possible to not only convert entire slides to images, but also specific shapes within those slides.
With the release of Aspose.Slides Cloud 18.2, we have added the capabilities to save Presentation, individual Slides, Notes Slide and Shape resources to a specified format. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section.
New Features and Enhancements
- Use Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.2 features.
- Create separate API subresources for methods that return multiple value types.
Public API Changes
- saveas subresource of presentation resource now supports any available export format.
- GET method is added to saveas subresource of presentation resource that allows to export a presentation with default export options.
- saveas GET subresource is added to slide, notesslide and shape resources. It allows to save a slide or a shape in a specified format.
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product overview – An overview of Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs.
- Product documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas.
- API reference guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs and test them in the browser.
- Aspose.Slides forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries.