Aspose.PDF Cloud is a REST API for creating and editing PDF files. It is also capable of Converting PDF files to different formats such as DOC, HTML, XPS, TIFF and many more. Creation of PDF files:
- Create PDFs from scratch, HTML, XML, Template, database, XPS or an image.
- Render PDFs to image formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many others.
Manipulate PDF file elements:
- You can manipulate text, annotations, watermarks, signatures, bookmarks, stamps and so on.
- It also supports merging, splitting and inserting
Converting PDF files to/from other formats:
- HTML, SVG, PCL, XPS, JPEG, TIFF, XML file formats to PDF
- convert PDF to TIFF, PDF-A1a, PDF-A1b, XPS, DOC, TEX and HTML.
[caption id="" align=“aligncenter” width=“600”][![PDF Cloud Supported Format] PDF Cloud Supported Format[/caption] Learn More!
What’s new in the latest releaseA major revamp release for Aspose.PDF Cloud SDK for CSharp covers all the [Aspose.PDF Cloud APIs]. This SDK provides a complete solution for integrating the powerful [Aspose.PDF Cloud APIs] with .NET(CSharp), so performing any operation on a PDF document in the cloud is as easy as it can be.
Installation and Configuration
- Download “Aspose.PDF Cloud SDK for .NET” Nuget package.
- To install Aspose.PDF Cloud for .NET, run the following command in the [Package Manager Console]
PM> Install-Package Aspose.PDF-CloudOr In Microsoft Visual Studio -> “Tools” -> “NuGet Package Manager” -> “Manage NuGet Packages for Solution” Search “Aspose.PDF-Cloud” and then Press “Install”
The Source code and Dlls can also be downloaded from [Github] and [Codeplex].
DocumentationA detailed [documentation] to get familiar with the resources and operations of Aspose.PDF Cloud REST API is available for the developers.
- [Convert PDF documents to different formats including TIFF, PDF-A1a, PDF-A1b, XPS, DOC, TEX and HTML].
- [Create new PDF documents].
- [Split PDF document into single page documents].
- Merge multiple PDF documents.
- [Transform XML and XSL-FO document into PDF].
- [Create image files into PDFs].
- [Convert HTML pages into PDFs].
- Create SVG files into PDFs.
- Extract and update [text] and [images] from PDF documents.
- Extractor add stamps.
- [Sign PDFs].
- Extract [annotations], signatures, [bookmarks], [fragments], [fields] and so on.
- [Update form fields].
- [Move PDF pages].
- Count number of words on each page of a PDF.
Start a Free Trial TodayStart a free trial today – all you need is to [sign up] with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose for Cloud.
: http://www.aspose.com/Images/PDFCloud-Format-Supported.png “PDF Cloud Supported Format”)](http://www.aspose.com/cloud/pdf-api.aspx : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Home : http://www.aspose.com/cloud/pdf-api.aspx : http://docs.nuget.org/docs/start-here/using-the-package-manager-console : https://github.com/aspose-pdf-cloud/ : https://asposepdfcloud.codeplex.com/releases/view/619455 : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidescloud/ : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Convert%20PDF%20to%20Images,%20TIFF,%20DOC,%20HTML%20and%20other%20Formats “Convert PDF documents to different formats including TIFF, PDF-A1a, PDF-A1b, XPS, DOC, TEX and HTML” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Create%20Empty%20PDF “Create new PDF documents” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Split%20PDF%20Files “Split PDF document into single page documents” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Create%20PDF%20from%20XML “Transform XML and XSL-FO document into PDF” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Create+PDF+from+JPEG : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Create%20PDF%20from%20HTML “Convert HTML pages into PDFs” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Working%20with%20Text “text” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Working%20with%20Images “images” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Sign%20PDF%20Documents “Sign PDFs” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Get%20all%20Annotations%20from%20a%20PDF%20Page “annotations” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Working%20with%20Bookmarks “bookmarks” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Get%20Fragment%20Count%20from%20a%20PDF%20Page “fragments” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Working%20with%20Form%20Fields “fields” : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Update%20a%20Form%20Field%20in%20a%20PDF%20Document : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Move%20PDF%20Pages%20to%20New%20Locations%20in%20a%20PDF%20File “Move PDF pages” : https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp