We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.OCR Cloud 18.6. We released Skew Correction module that allows to recognise slightly rotated images, integrated Tensorflow-Serving technology into our pipeline and improved Text Recognition module to fix a lot of issues in our roadmap. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of APIs Documentation.
New Features and Enhancements
- Released skew correction module that allows to recognise slightly rotated images
- Integrated Tensorflow-Serving technology into our pipeline
- Improved text recognition module to fix a lot of issues in our roadmap:
- Fix issue of collapsing words
- Fix issue of duplicate letters
- Fix issues with punctuation symbols
- Learn to recognise characters: hyphen-minus (-), dash (–), grave accent (`), underscore (_), slashes (/)(\)
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.OCR Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- Aspose.OCR-Cloud SDK – The Cloud SDKs helps you quickly add OCR functionality to your application
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.OCR Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.OCR Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries