We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.HTML Cloud 18.5. This release has extended the functionality of Aspose.HTML Cloud with “Detect keywords in the HTML document text content” feature. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of APIs Documentation.
New Features and Enhancements
Aspose.HTML Cloud functionality has been extended with the following feature based on the machine learning:
- Detect keywords in the HTML document text content.
Please check Detect Keywords in the HTML Document Text Content article for more details.
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API:
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.HTML Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- Cloud SDKs – An SDK takes care of a lot of low-level details of making requests and handling responses and lets you focus on writing code specific to your particular project
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.HTML Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.HTML Forum – Our free online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries