We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words Cloud 18.5. This release introduces brand new API that performs text and document classification using machine learning and natural language processing techniques. Moreover PDF to Word conversion now supports detecting headers and footers. Please go through the Aspose.Words Cloud 18.5 Release Notes for a full set of changes to the APIs.
New Features and Enhancements
1. Classification API
This release introduces an API that performs text and document classification using machine learning and natural language processing techniques. Currently, text samples and documents are classified into Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) taxonomy categories. More information about the API is available here.
2. Headers/footers detection for PDF conversion
PDF to Word conversion now supports detecting headers and footers. Sections of PDF pages containing page numbers, document names etc. will be converted as headers and footers in Word document that do not affect rest of the page layout and are not moved while the document is being edited. More information about the API is available here.
3. documentFileName parameter for PUT methods
The following methods now support “documentFileName” parameter:
The new attribute is handy when resulting document has dynamic field for document name, and allows to specify that via API or SDK.
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.Words Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.Words Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.Words Forum – Free Support Forum where we address your queries and inquiries