We are pleased to announce the first public release of Aspose.Video Cloud. Aspose.Video Cloud is a REST API that allows you to edit video file properties such as FPS, aspect ratio, resolution and Bitrate. You can also convert video to different formats and re-encode it with the different video codec.
Aspose.Video Cloud REST API comes with many features crucial to organizations, such as:
- Conversion of different video formats into each other
- Re-encoding with different video codec
- Combining several video files into one video
- Adjustment of properties like
- Volume level
- Aspect Ratio
- Video Standard (PAL, NTSC, FILM)
- Add text watermark
- Add image watermark
- Extract thumbnail image
- Extract Part of the Video
- Get video information
Using an SDK (API client) is the quickest way for a developer to speed up the development. An SDK takes care of a lot of low-level details of making requests and handling responses and lets you focus on writing code specific to your particular project. Checkout our GitHub repository for a complete list of Aspose.Video SDKs along with working examples, to get you started in no time. Please check Available SDKs article to learn how to add an SDK to your project.
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.Video Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed APIs Documentation with SDK and cURL examples
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.Video Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.Video Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries