We are pleased to announce the first public release of Aspose.HTML Cloud. Aspose.HTML Cloud is a REST API for manipulating and converting the HTML documents. You can get the HTML document from the cloud storage in its native format, render into document formats such as PDF and XPS, or into raster image formats such as TIFF, BMP, PNG, and JPEG, select the HTML page markup fragments using the XPath query and extract the images.
Aspose.HTML for Cloud also provides a capability to translate the HTML page to other human languages, using the neural network engine and machine learning algorithms.
- Get HTML fragments using XPath queries This API allows you to get the HTML fragments from the HTML document by the XPath query.
- Get Images from HTML document This API allows you to get all images from the HTML document.
- HTML to Image Conversion This API provides the capability to convert an HTML page to the raster image format (TIFF, BMP, PNG, and JPEG).
- HTML to PDF Conversion This API provides the capability to convert an HTML page to the fixed-layout document format PDF.
- HTML to XPS Conversion This API provides the capability to convert an HTML page to the fixed-layout document format XPS.
- Translate HTML page This API provides the capability to translate the text content of HTML document to other languages simultaneously (English to German, French and Russian translation is supported).
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.HTML for Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.HTML for Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.HTML Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries