We are pleased to announce that Aspose.HTML for Cloud is going to release this month. Aspose.HTML for Cloud is a REST API for manipulating and converting the HTML documents. You can get the HTML document from the cloud storage in its native format, render into document formats such as PDF and XPS, or into raster image formats such as TIFF, BMP, PNG, and JPEG, select the HTML page markup fragments using the XPath query and extract the images.
Aspose.HTML for Cloud also provides a capability to translate the HTML page to other human languages, using the neural network engine and machine learning algorithms.
Aspose.HTML for Cloud offers a subset of features that Aspose.HTML for .NET offers through its public REST API:
- Get HTML fragments using XPath queries Selection of the HTML layout fragments that match criteria specified by using XML Path Language.
- Get HTML images The images can be extracted from the HTML document.
- Raster image formats Aspose.HTML for Cloud provides the capability to render the document into the most commonly used raster image formats including TIFF, BMP, PNG, and JPEG.
- XPS Aspose.HTML for Cloud provides the capability to render the document into XPS format.
- Translate HTML text content Aspose.HTML for Cloud provides the capability to translate the text content of HTML document to other languages simultaneously (English to German, French and Russian translation is supported).
Please stay tuned to this blog for further updates.