Saaspose was re-branded Aspose Cloud in June, 2013. All of our customers know about this re-branding by now. Although we were deploying new features, improvements and bug fixes to the api.aspose.com end-point, we maintained the api.saaspose.com end-point to keep backward compatibility intact.
All of our customers and everyone using the api.saaspose.com end-point have been advised to start using the api.aspose.com/v1.1 end-point at their convenience and before the final cut-off date. Aspose Cloud SDKs and documentation were also updated to use the api.aspose.com/v1.1 end-point.
December 31, 2014, has been set as the final cut-off date and the api.saaspose.com end-point will be discontinued on that date.
Anyone still using the old end-point is advised to change it to api.aspose.com/v1.1 before December 31, 2014 to avoid any inconvenience. No end-point other than api.aspose.com/v1.1 will work after this date.
Check the details below to migrate to the new end-point.
What changes will I notice in my code or development?
The only supported end-point after December 31, 2014, will be api.aspose.com/v1.1 so your code will stop working if it does not use this end-point. Below is a list of points that you should consider:
- You need to replace api.saaspose.com/v1.0 or api.saaspose.com/v1.1 with api.aspose.com/v1.1 in request URIs.
- The new api.aspose.com end-point has the version number 1.1 to take account of the domain change within the JSON/XML responses.
- All of our SDKs (for PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, .NET and Android etc.) have been updated to take account of the new REST end-point.
- Live examples are available at http://api.aspose.com/v1.1/Examples.aspx.
- You can visit http://api.aspose.com/v1.1/help to test any API.
If you still find any issue in migration, post your queries in the Aspose Forums.