Aspose.PDF Cloud is a REST API for creating and editing PDF files. It can also be used to convert PDF files to different formats like DOC, HTML, XPS, TIFF and many more. Aspose.PDF Cloud gives you control: create PDFs from scratch or from HTML, XML, template, database, XPS or an image. Render PDFs to image formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many others. Aspose.PDF Cloud helps you manipulate elements of a PDF file like text, annotations, watermarks, signatures, bookmarks, stamps and so on. Its REST API also allows you to manage PDF pages by using features like merging, splitting, and inserting. Add images to a PDF file or convert PDF pages to images.
Build and Run Aspose.PDF Unit Tests
- Download Aspose Cloud Android SDK from GitHub and extract the ZIP file.
- Import the SDK into Eclipse
- Connect an Android device to your machine. On the device or emulator, open the Settings menu, select Developer options and make sure that USB debugging is enabled.
- In the Project Explorer, right-click on the test class that you want to test and select Run As, followed by Android Junit Test.
- In the Android Device Chooser dialog, select the device that you just connected, then click OK.
- In the JUnit view, verify that the test passes with no errors or failures.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.