We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.OMR Cloud 18.12. We added a new feature in OMR Kernel (Cloud) that lets you pass-through numeration in multiple answer sheets. We also made a few enhancements such as recognition call report, and improve user experience with Template Generator API. Moreover, we introduced a new feature in the GUI OMR Editor (Cloud Client) which is to implement “Snap To Elements” option during template markup creation. We also made a few improvements in UI and UX. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of APIs Documentation.
New Features and Enhancements
A new feature has been introduced that lets us pass-through numeration in multiple answer sheets. Moreover, a few enhancements, such as recognition call report, and improve user experience with Template Generator API, have been made.
GUI OMR Editor (Cloud client)
A new feature, implement Snap To Elements option during template markup creation, has been introduced. Furthermore, a few improvements have been made in the client UI and UX.
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- Aspose.OMR-Cloud SDK – The repository contains sample applications that demonstrate how to perform common OMR with Aspose.OMR API
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.OMR Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries