We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.OMR Cloud 18.10. We have made an enhancement in OMR Kernel (Cloud) with regards to improve errors report in template generation. Moreover, we have made a number of improvements in the GUI OMR Editor (Cloud Client) such as add hints toolbar in Recognition view, and add printer and scanner support. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of APIs Documentation.
New Features and Enhancements
An error report has been improved in the Generate Template function. Now in case of errors such as incorrect generation markup, users will get a full list of errors, and more detailed description for each error occurred.
GUI OMR Editor (Cloud client)
We have made a number of improvements in the GUI OMR Editor (Cloud Client) such as add hints toolbar in Recognition view, and add printer and scanner support.
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- Aspose.OMR-Cloud SDK – The repository contains sample applications that demonstrate how to perform common OMR with Aspose.OMR API
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.OMR Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries