[! for a full set of changes to the APIs.
New Features and Enhancements
1. Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for JavaFully reworked version of Aspose Cloud Java SDK has been released. Java Cloud SDK is a wrapper around REST API, allowing to process documents in Java 1.7+ quickly and easily, gaining all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights. The distribution is available at [Maven] and source code at [GitHub]. New SDK is fully supported and has the following advantages over the previous versions:
- SDK is fully in sync with the API, all missing methods are added
- Classes, methods, and properties have comments and are IDE-friendly
- Better security
- Usage of Request/Response classes to represent long lists of parameters. This allows for cleaner code and easier backward-compatibility going forward
- SDK is not backward compatible with the previous generation because of the last item. It should be straightforward to convert program code to using Request/Response objects, if you need any help on migration please ask at Free Support Forums.
2. Added new saveoptionsEarlier these options were only exist in Aspose.Words, but now they are available in Aspose.Words Cloud too:
3. Added “paragraph format” APIsIt provides access to the paragraph formatting properties:
- Represents all the formatting for a paragraph
- Updates paragraph format properties and returns updated format properties
Aspose Cloud ResourcesYou may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
[Product Overview] – An overview of Aspose.Words Cloud APIs
[Product Documentation] – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
[Cloud SDKs] – Cloud SDKs takes care of a lot of low-level details of making requests and handling responses and lets you focus on writing code specific to your particular project
[API Reference Guide] – Quickly browse through all Aspose.Words Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
[Aspose.Words Forum] – Free Support Forum where we address your queries
: https://blog.aspose.cloud/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2018/01/aspose_words_for_cloud.png “Aspose.Words Cloud”)](https://products.aspose.cloud/words/cloud)We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Words Cloud 18.9. Fully reworked version of Java SDK for Aspose.Words Cloud have been released. Moreover, we introduced two new APIs that let you update paragraph format properties. Please go through the [Aspose.Words Cloud 18.9 Release Notes](https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/wordscloud/Aspose.Words+Cloud+18.9+Release+Notes : https://repository.aspose.cloud/webapp/#/artifacts/browse/tree/General/repo/com/aspose/aspose-words-cloud : https://github.com/aspose-words-cloud/aspose-words-cloud-java : https://products.aspose.cloud/words : https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/wordscloud/Home : https://github.com/aspose-words-cloud : https://apireference.aspose.cloud/words/ : https://forum.aspose.cloud/