[![Aspose.Slides Cloud] of APIs Documentation.
New Features and Enhancements
- Create method to return API info
- Remove obsolete xxxNotes export formats
- Remove obsolete feature of passing colour in PUT method body for background resource
- Support optional password parameter for all methods
Other Improvements and Changes
- Black rectangle instead of drawing in exported SVG
- Empty SVG options cause an error
Public API Changes
- new info resource is added. Its GET method allows to obtain API info, including API version.
- optional password parameters are added to many methods to make them available for password-protected documents. They include:
- password optional parameter for the following resources: slides, slide, notesSlide; saveAs for slide and shape; shapes and subresources - shape, paragraphs, paragraphportions, portion; masterSlides, masterSlide; layoutSlides, layoutSlide; images, image; placeholders, placeholder; properties, property; background; comments; theme and subresources - colorScheme, formatScheme, fontScheme; textItems, replaceText; merge; split - to be used with the document in case it is password-protected;
- cloneFromPassword optional parameter for POST method of masterSlides and layoutSlides resources to be used with clone source document in case it is specified and is password-protected;
- templatePassword optional parameter for PUT and POST methods of presentation resource to be used with template document in case it is specified and is password-protected;
- Password property for PresentationToMerge object to allow for supplying password for the merged document;
- PresentationPasswords property for PresentationsMergeRequest object to allow for supplying passwords for the merged documents;
- Passing ARGB color as PUT request body parameter of background resource is removed as obsolete. Use the colour query string parameter instead.
- PDFNotes, SwfNotes and TiffNotes export formats are removed as obsolete. Use PDF, Swf and Tiff formats instead with NotesPosition export option.
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API:
[Product Overview] – An overview of Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs
[Product Documentation] – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
[Cloud SDKs] – An SDK takes care of a lot of low-level details of making requests and handling responses and lets you focus on writing code specific to your particular project
[API Reference Guide] – Quickly browse through all Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
[Aspose.Slides Forum] – Our free online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/09/aspose_slides-for-cloud-100.png “Aspose.Slides Cloud”)](https://products.aspose.cloud/slides/cloud)We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Slides Cloud 18.8. The release creates a method to return API info; and remove obsolete xxxNotes export formats and obsolete feature of passing colour in PUT method body for background resource. Moreover, support optional password parameter for all methods. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the [release notes section](https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/slidescloud/Aspose.Slides+Cloud+18.6+Release+Notes : https://products.aspose.cloud/slides/cloud : https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/slidescloud/Home : https://github.com/aspose-slides-cloud : https://apireference.aspose.cloud/slides/ : https://forum.aspose.cloud/