We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.OMR Cloud 18.8. This release introduces a feature in OMR.Kernel (Cloud) that let users clip areas of interest. An improvement “No postprocessing for template images” has been made in GUI OMR Editor (Cloud client). Moreover, Python script for batch processing has been added as Demo in Python SDK. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of APIs Documentation.
New Features and Enhancements
Clip areas of interest
Users can specify an area of interest, which will be cropped from the image and returned as an image in recognition response. In this way, a user can obtain not only the recognition data but also cropped parts of the original image that may be further processed according to user needs. Please check the documentation for further details.
GUI OMR Editor (Cloud client)
- No postprocessing for template images
- Clip Areas of user’ interest feature allows users to add clip areas to templates, and also view and save clipped areas from recognized images
- Python script for batch processing OMR documents has been added as a demo in Aspose.OMR Cloud SDK for Python
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- Aspose.OMR-Cloud SDK – The repository contains sample applications that demonstrate how to perform common OMR with Aspose.OMR API
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.OMR Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries