We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.OMR Cloud 18.6. This release introduces a number of new features in OMR.Kernel (Cloud) like Support of PDF, Barcodes and QR-codes in template generation, Barcodes and QR-codes recognition, and Answers Grading. Moreover, Barcodes and QR-codes support are also provided in GUI OMR Editor (Cloud Client). For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of APIs Documentation.
New Features and Enhancements
- Support of PDF
Aspose.OMR Cloud has the capability to capture human-marked data from PDF documents. With Aspose.OMR Cloud, you can recognize images in PDF Format with high accuracy.
- Barcodes and QR-codes in template generation
You can add Barcodes, QR-codes and Aruco codes onto your template. The codes are added to the template for different purposes e.g. QR-code with a link, barcode for a unique student ID, etc. Template generation article explains in detail how to generate surveys and test sheets through simple text markup.
- Barcodes and QR-codes recognition
With Aspose.OMR Cloud you can recognize Barcodes and QR-codes in documents like surveys, questionnaires, examination paper etc.
- Answers Grading
GradeAnswers function allows you to grade OMR answers based on provided rules. This function takes simple input: recognition results and JSON rules, which are highly customizable. As a result, you receive a detailed response with total grades and info about each question. Please check Answers Grading and OMR API Specification articles for more details.
GUI OMR Editor (Cloud client)
- Support for Barcodes and QR-codes in GUI Client
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- Aspose.OMR-Cloud SDK – The repository contains sample applications that demonstrate how to perform common OMR with Aspose.OMR API
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.OMR Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries