We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.OMR Cloud 18.6. This release introduces a number of new features in OMR.Kernel (Cloud) like Support of PDF, Barcode and QR-codes in template generation, Barcode and QR-codes recognition, and Answers Grading. Moreover, Barcodes and QR-codes support are also provided in GUI OMR Editor (Cloud Client). For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of APIs Documentation.
New Features and Enhancements
Support of PDF
Aspose.OMR Cloud has the capability to capture human-marked data from PDF documents. With Aspose.OMR Cloud, you can recognize images in PDF Format with high accuracy.
Barcodes and QR-codes in template generation
You can add Barcodes, QR-codes and Aruco codes onto your template. The codes are added to the template for different purposes e.g. QR-code with a link, barcode for a unique student ID, etc. Template generation article explains in detail how to generate surveys and test sheets through simple text markup.
Barcodes and QR-codes recognition
With Aspose.OMR Cloud you can recognize Barcodes and QR-codes in documents like surveys, questionnaires, examination paper etc.
GradeAnswers function allows you to grade OMR answers based on provided rules. This function takes simple input: recognition results and JSON rules, which are highly customizable. As a result, you receive a detailed response with total grades and info about each question. Please check Answers Grading and OMR API Specification articles for more details.
GUI OMR Editor (Cloud client)
- Support for Barcodes and QR-codes in GUI Client
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- Aspose.OMR-Cloud SDK – The repository contains sample applications that demonstrate how to perform common OMR with Aspose.OMR API
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.OMR Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries