We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words Cloud 18.6. The release provided new SaveOptions and support for preserving Bookmarks in PDF to Word conversion. Please go through the Aspose.Words Cloud 18.6 Release Notes for a full set of changes to the APIs.
New Features and Enhancements
1. Added new SaveOptions
Please check Convert Document to Destination Format with Detailed Settings and Save Result to Storage article for complete details of HTMLSaveOptions and ODTSaveOptions.
2. Support for Preserving Bookmarks in PDF to Word Conversion
PDF to Word converter now retains Bookmarks when you convert PDF document to Word. Please check Convert PDF Document to Word article for complete list of features supported for PDF to Word conversion.
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.Words Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- Cloud SDKs – Cloud SDKs takes care of a lot of low-level details of making requests and handling responses and lets you focus on writing code specific to your particular project
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.Words for Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.Words Forum – Free Support Forum where we address your queries