We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.OMR Cloud 18.4. This release added extra checks for user-defined forms and made minor improvements for correction step in OMR.Kernel (Cloud). Furthermore extended Undo/Redo to support almost every action in GUI OMR Editor (Cloud client). Please go through the Aspose.OMR Cloud 18.4 Release Notes for a full set of changes to the APIs.
New Features and Enhancements
- Added extra checks for user-defined forms and made minor improvements for correction step
GUI OMR Editor (Cloud client)
- Extended Undo/Redo to support almost every action
- Fixed issue with too high accuracy values displayed in Properties pan
- Added context menu for Template creation
- Changed move thumb appearance and position to avoid overlapping with other controls
- Fixed several minor bugs and issues
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- Aspose.OMR-Cloud SDK – The repository contains sample applications that demonstrate how to perform common OMR with Aspose.OMR API
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.OMR Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries