We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Tasks Cloud 18.3. This release added new values to CfType field in ExtendedAttributeDefinition type and added support for “ReduceFooterGap” field in SaveOptions parameter of POST format API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of APIs Documentation.
New Features and Enhancements
- CfType field in ExtendedAttributeDefinition type now has the following allowed values: Null, Cost, Date, Duration, Finish, Flag, Number, Start, Text, OutlineCode, RBS. Item marked in bold were added. Further details can be found here.
- SaveOptions parameter of POST format endpoint for ‘pdf’, ‘html’ and image formats now supports “ReduceFooterGap” field, read this for further details.
- A number of bugs were fixed, see Aspose.Tasks for .NET 18.3 Release Notes for more details.
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API:
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.Tasks Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.Tasks Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.Tasks Forum – Our free online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries