We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Slides Cloud 18.2. This release added saveAs GET API to Presentation, Slides, Notesslide and Shape resources that lets you save Presentation, Slide and Shape in a specified format. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
New Features and Enhancements
- Use Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.2 features
- Create separate API subresources for methods that return multiple value types
Public API Changes
- saveas subresource of presentation resource now supports any available export format
- GET method is added to saveas subresource of presentation resource that allows to export a presentation with default export options
- saveas GET subresource is added to slide, notesslide and shape resources. It allows to save a slide or a shape in a specified format
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.Slides Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries